Administrator and Sales Assistant
Looking for a job with great prospects? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an Administrator and Sales Assistant.
WRP is customer focused. This means providing a quality service and fresh approach that you won’t find elsewhere in our industry and you will be part of the front line for this.
What do we offer you?
- You will be looking at a high paid salary of 20K to 31K.
- Detailed and extensive training in a very niche field, making sure you are prepared and set up well for the job.
- A friendly environment to work in, where communication is key.
- A varied role where you will gain lots of skills and knowledge.
- The opportunity of a commission scheme based on sales.
- Every other week we have a scrumptious team Chicken Friday lunch.
What is the job?
You will be coming into the office, learning about our products through reading, research and hands on experience in our workshop. You will also be assisting with important data entry and logistics.
You will progress into helping our customers when it comes to purchasing and pricing of the products over the telephone and via e-mail. It's a constantly changing field, so there's always something new to learn. No day is the same and it is a very varied role. And with our continuing growth, there is room for further progression within the company.
What type of person are we looking for?
- You must be eager to learn and reliable.
- You should be able to cope well under pressure.
- You should have a good telephone manner.
- You should pay attention to detail.
- You should have experience in a fast paced office environment.
- You should be computer literate and familiar with both Windows based and macOS based computers.
- You should be a fast thinker, who can problem solve.
- You should be able to work in a team and individually.
- Working hours Monday-Friday (8am - 5:20pm)
- Job Type Full-time
- Salary £20K to £31K