Sales and Office AdministratorApply for this position
Looking for a job with great prospects? Do you have experience in the timber/carpentry industry? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Sales and Office Administrator.
WRP is client focused. This means providing a quality service and fresh approach that you won’t find elsewhere in our industry and you will be part of the front line for this.
What do we offer you?
- You will be looking at a high paid salary of 24K to 35K+.
- Training in a very niche field, making sure you are prepared and set up well for the job.
- A friendly environment to work in, where communication is key.
- A varied role where you will gain lots of skills and knowledge.
- The opportunity of a commission scheme based on sales.
- Every other week we have a scrumptious team Chicken Friday lunch.
What is the job?
You will be coming into the office, learning about our products through reading and hands on experience in our workshop. You will also be assisting with important data entry and logistics.
You will progress into helping our customers when it comes to purchasing and pricing of the products over the telephone and via email. It's a constantly changing field, so there's always something new to learn. No day is the same and it is a very varied role.
What type of person are we looking for?
- You must be eager to learn and reliable.
- You must have a strong work ethic.
- You must be able to cope well under pressure.
- You must have experience in a sales or customer service role.
- You must be computer literate and familiar with both Windows based and IOS based computers.
- You sholid have a good telephone manner.
- You sholid pay attention to detail.
- You sholid be a quick thinker who can problem solve.
- You sholid be able to work as a team and individually.
- Experience in the Timber/Carpentry/Joinery industry is preferred.
Attach a letter telling us why you are the candidate for this job role and your CV. If you have what we’re looking for we will be in touch.
- Job Type Full-time
- Salary £24,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year