Experienced Wood MachinistApply for this position
We are looking for an eager and reliable person to join our small team workforce of wood machinists.
We are based in Newport, Saffron Walden, Essex.
Our company is growing at a fast rate, ideally, we are looking for a person with knowledge in joinery or cabinet making with a good technical background. If you have experience in other technical fields, please apply.
The job role will entail working on modern machinery such as programmed 6 head moulders, auto feed multi ripping saw, reading drawings, packaging orders ready to send out, getting orders from stock, keeping the system up to date, setting moulders, cutting timber, making tooling, some spindle work and template making on the CNC and other general workshop tasks. In addition to working in the workshop there is also CAD drawing for the more skilled team members.
There will be long term in house training to ensure you have the necessary skills.
You must be keen, eager to work and have a great attention to detail.
Hours of work are 8 AM until 5:30 PM Monday to Friday.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Why work for WRP?
- We have a small friendly team environment.
- We offer a varied job role where you will gain lots of skills and knowledge.
- With extensive in house training, you have the opportunity to grow within the company.
- Every other week we have a scrumptious team Chicken Friday lunch.
Attach a covering letter telling us why you are the candidate for this job role and your cv, if you have what we’re looking for we will be in touch.
- Job Type Full-time
- Salary Between £14 - £18 per hour plus overtime @ time and a half